Beginner wakeboarding tips
1. Ensure that you are comfortable with whatever foot you have placed forward.
2. Keep the board on its side while in water. Do not try to stop the board from swinging round the mount.
3. Keep your arms on each side of your front knee and crouch down to make it easier to swing to an upright position.
4. More than half of your weight should be placed on the front foot when standing up.
5. Keep the pace slow while launching to make it easier to get up and later let the boat go faster.